Travel in contemporary luxury and immerse in the wonders of nature.
Only an hour flight from Bali, Komodo National Park is one of the most fascinating and strikingly beautiful regions of Indonesia. It is considered one of the worlds greatest natural treasures. This is a place of abundance, sheer beauty, and inspiring moments.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of National Geographic's top 10 destinations in the world.
Komodo National Park
Explore the vast Komodo National Park, which is in the centre of the Indonesian archipelago located between the islands of Flores and Sumbawa. A natural land of dragons, mountains and calm seas.
Marine and wildlife
Komodo is a region teeming with natural abundance. Be prepared to see mantas, Komodo dragons, turtles, dolphins, sharks, eagles, deers and more.
Explore fishing villages or trek one of the many deserted islands and get a bird's-eye view of one of the world's greatest natural treasures.
Sunset with bats
A magical mystery. Kalong Island, as the locals call it, becomes a spectacle when the sun goes down. Thousands of bats leave the island flying high up into the skies creating the most unique and fascinating sunset experience. Enjoy an aperitivo and take in this natural phenomenon.
Shut down all lights and watch one of the most magical night shows you will ever see. Wrap up in your blanket, get cozy and enjoy the sparkling night sky.
Discover beaches with white, black and even pink sands with the calmest waters, perfect for a day of swimming, snorkelling or a game of beach bocce.
Book a 3 day
Komodo AdventureENQUIRE NOW
- Boarding in Labuan Bajo Harbour
- Island hopping and snorkeling
- Pulau Pempe bat watching
- Dragon spotting at Loh Buaya
- Wakeboarding / tow surfing
- Treasure hunt for kids
- Private sunset beach picnic at Nusa Wainatu
- Padar Island sunrise trek
- Pulau Tatawa snorkeling
- Sunset swim
- Taka Makasar manta spotting
- Secret Pink Beach
- Sand bank expedition
Day 5 and 6
- Gili Lawadarat sunrise, with deer and eagle spotting
- Swimming with mantas, sharks and turtles
- Water activities, trekking, stargazing, and search for Splendour Island
- Disembarking in Labuan Bajo at 3pm
- 3 days 2 nights voyage for Shared Voyage
- Minimum 3 days 2 nights for Private Charter
Check-In / Check-Out
- Check-in time starts from 8 am
- Night before check is optional on request
- Check out time up to 4 pm
- Departure Port: Labuan Bajo
- Ending Port: Labuan Bajo
- Komodo Airport / Labuan Bajo
- Departure port is 5 minutes drive from the airport
- 50% deposit required to secure booking