22 February 2023
The Sustainability Supervisor will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to ensure that the company operates in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible manner.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and implementing sustainability policies and programs
- Identifying and addressing environmental and social impacts of the organization's operations
- Conducting environmental and social audits to measure the organization's sustainability performance
- Developing and implementing sustainability reporting mechanisms to track progress and communicate with stakeholders
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to promote sustainability initiatives
- Developing and implementing training programs to raise awareness and build capacity around sustainability issues.
As the Sustainability Supervisor, your responsibility is to ensure that the organization minimizes its environmental and social impact while enhancing its overall sustainability performance. This job will involve working closely with other departments within the organization and external stakeholders such as suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies.
Send email to: [email protected]
With subject: [Position Title]