The Marketing Manager will take ownership of our brand's success. You will have the opportunity to lead and execute innovative marketing strategies that will drive growth, engage customers, and strengthen the position of our company as a leader in the industry.
1. Brand Building:
- Supports the creation process of the company's property & hospitality brands portfolio via creative advice.
- Supports establishing brand strategies & guidelines.
- Supports the creation of product communications (e.g brochures).
- Ensures brand consistency & guardianship in all customer-facing materials.
- Developing a marketing strategy in line with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns including print ads, direct mail campaigns, and webinars.
- Creating a content marketing strategy that includes the website, blogs, or white papers to engage with customers or build brand awareness.
- Developing pricing strategies and plans to meet company objectives and customer needs.
- Evaluating new technologies to determine how they can be used to improve customer experience or increase sales.
- Creating a strategy to attract new customers by identifying potential markets and developing plans to reach them.
- Collaborating with other departments such as sales or customer service to achieve mutually beneficial goals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current customers to retain business and increase sales.
- Develop new products or services by researching customer needs and creating proposals for possible solutions.
- Leads the creation of the company’s brand’s social media handles & manages their presence & audience interactions on a daily basis.
- Identifies great story opportunities coming from business development and puts audience plans into action.
- Develops and executes the strategic media direction in line with campaign goals by building content plans to deliver relevant content to key audiences at the right moment in various campaign phases.
- Leads the creation and curates engaging content that excites and inspires an evolving customer base.
- Responsible to have others talk about us: earned media activation, influencer amplification, and building editorial relationships.
- Monitoring & reporting of progress & results vs set KPIs.
- Ensure creating synergies between Sales and Marketing initiatives.
Organisational Capabilities and Enabling Structure:
- Ensure transparent communication and share learnings with the line manager.
- Work cross-functionally, managing internal & external requests in line with the business priorities.
- Develop and manage the budget with the support of the line manager.
- Manage field expenses and general administration.
Key Results and Deliverables:
- Create a premium and aspirational face of the company’s brand portfolio with a strong digital/social media footprint.
- Reach the right audiences that can be turned into future customers for each individual project.
- Deliver individual campaign goals and achievement of agreed objectives.
- Deliver comprehensive and insightful analysis to support and review customer marketing strategies with the wider team.
- Stay on budget and identify cost-saving opportunities
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to think strategically about how to build audience engagement and position Marketing and Media initiatives to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via media.
- Knows how to set an authentic and credible content strategy in the property/hospitality business.
- Proven leadership qualities and presentation skills.
- Very equipped to build relations with different customers, investors, or stakeholders.
- An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done.
- Works with passion and has a high affinity with the property/hospitality business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 - 6 years experience in marketing/brand management.
- Experience in property or hospitality marketing is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Familiar with Social media platforms (ads).
Send email to: [email protected]
With subject: [Position Title]