We are looking for an experienced, reliable and smart Construction Project Manager to join our team in Bali. You will be responsible for overseeing, planning, managing and tracking the progress of a project with 100 residential units, commercial spaces and a building area of over 12,000m2.
- Work with Bali's leading boutique property developer.
- Create a game-changing luxury lifestyle village in Bali.
- Join a progressive, supportive and dynamic team and culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project leadership, planning, budgeting and resourcing.
- Oversee, manage and direct the construction from beginning to end
- Review, monitor and document project progress
- Ensure schedule of all the deliverables
- Budget planning and cost estimating
- Tracking of inventory
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Monitor and guide compliance with building and safety regulations
- Train, supervise and lead contractors and subcontractors
- Manage tools, materials and equipment
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Always ensure OXO quality and construction standards
- 8 year working experience in construction management or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of construction management processes with projects of 10,000m2, 100 keys or more.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Experience with all standard construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Outstanding knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional written and spoken English skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field