A Property Sales Agent at Nuanu Property Group is responsible for communicating the benefits of the company's products in order to drive sales. They serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to the company’s products and services.
Nuanu Property Group is looking for another superstar real estate agent to join us and help clients & investors buy, sell, and rent property with confidence. Our newest real estate agent will hit the ground running with sales and marketing tools, online resources, and lead-generation advantages — so everything for success in our industry is easily at hand.
What you will be doing:
Professionally handles new leads.
Identifying and qualifying leads.
Educating new leads about the company’s product and service portfolio in detail.
Follow up with former leads on their old and new enquiries.
Market the company’s property portfolio through open houses, advertisements, networking, and existing relationships.
Closing sales deals to drive profit for the company.
Closely coordinating with other internal departments (e.g. Finance, Marketing) as well as with external partner agents or external consultants to successfully close deals.
Regularly liaising with the Marketing department for developing sales materials for each project.
Frequent use of the company’s CRM system in order to keep all client’s data updated.
Responsible to pick up the company’s phone as the first point of contact from any new leads.
Gaining extensive knowledge of the local market developments & conditions to answer any questions the client might have.
Delivers on individual project goals and achievement of agreed sales objectives.
Delivers comprehensive and insightful analysis to support and review sales strategies & processes with the line manager & wider team.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and target driven
- Good knowledge of CRM systems
- Very equipped to build relations with different customers, investors or stakeholders
- An agile team player that knows how to get the work done
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Min 2 - 3 years' experience in property sales
- Property sales experience in Bali with an existing network of customers/investors is a big plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
Send email to: [email protected]
With subject: [Position Title]