The Digital Media supervisor, together with support of the entire Marketing team, leads the planning, execution & result analysis of all digital campaigns. The goal is to create awareness for the company’s property brand portfolio and ultimately create leads for the sales team. This will be achieved by positioning and delivering an effective communication message across various types of online media channels to bring the brand portfolio’s image to life and make our brands relevant and engaging for the right target audiences.
What you will be doing:
- Supports the creation process of the company's property & hospitality brands portfolio communication strategies.
- Supports the creation of digital product communications (e.g brochures, websites, etc...).
- Ensures brand consistency in all customer facing materials.
- Leads the creation of the appearance of the company’s brand & product portfolio via dedicated project websites.
- Leads the creation of the company’s brands social media handles & manages their presence & audience interactions on a daily basis.
- Plans, executes & analyses all advertising campaigns on social media as well as all SEO marketing initiatives.
- Identifies great story opportunities coming from the business’ development and puts audience plans into action.
- Supports the creation and curates engaging content that informs, excites and inspires an evolving customer base.
- Responsible to have others talk about us: earned media activation, influencer amplification and building editorial relationships.
- Monitoring & reporting of progress & results vs set KPIs.
Key Results and Deliverables
- Reach the right audiences that can be turned into future customers for each individual project.
- Deliver on individual campaign goals and achievement of agreed objectives.
- Deliver comprehensive and insightful analysis to support and review customer marketing strategies with the wider team.
- Stay-on budget and identify cost saving opportunities.
Organisational Capabilities and Enabling Structure
- Ensures transparent communication and share learnings with the line manager.
- Develops and manage the budget with the support of the line manager.
Knowledge & Skills
- Masters the technical skills to run & analyse advertising campaigns on social media.
- Masters the technical skills to run SEO marketing initiatives for the company’s websites.
- Ability to think strategically on how to build reach & audience engagement for social media.
- Good presentation skills.
- Equipped to build relations with different media channels & digital influencers.
- An agile, team player that knows how to get the work done.
- Works with passion and has high affinity for the property/hospitality business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 4 years' experience in digital communications.
- Experience in property or hospitality marketing is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS).
- Familiar with key social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook) to run advertising campaigns & analyse results.
- Familiar with Google analytics & SEO marketing.
Send email to: [email protected]
With subject: [Position Title]