This role's main responsibilities is to provide financial and administrative support for the company. This includes but not limited to receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
What you will be doing:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and report detailed accounts receivable status.
Qualifications & Skilss:
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Indonesian citizen
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Proven working experience as an Accounts Receivable Admin or Accountant
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles as well as fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Send email to: [email protected]
With subject: [Position Title]