OXO is looking to expand its Sales team with a support function to the current Sales Concierge Managers, in order to help offering the best possible service to clients & investors who are buying or renting assets of the company’s property portfolio.
OXO’s Concierge staff serve as the point of contact between the company and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to the company’s products and services.
A Property Sales Assistant at OXO is responsible for supporting the Sales team on all aspects of the sales process. Starting with lead & client database management, to scheduling calls, meetings & property viewings, managing documentation and direct communication with clients & investors.
This position will be equipped with several tools, like a modern CRM system, and it offers a great chance to learn about the property industry from the seasoned experts within the company’s Sales team, as well as a chance to deal with local & international clients alike.
- Professionally handles new leads.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including scheduling appointments, preparing documents, and maintaining records.
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure that all client needs are met in a timely andefficient manner.
- Identifying and qualifying leads.
- Daily maintenance of the company’s CRM system.
- Educating new leads on the company’s products and services.
- Follow up with former leads on their old and new enquiries.
- Responsible for the company’s phone as the first point of contact.
- Close coordination & follow up with external partner agents to drive sales.
- Regularly liaising with the Marketing department for developing sales materials and communicating the market’s feedback.
- Closely coordinating with other internal departments (e.g. Finance, Legal) on deal related topics.
- Assist with the preparation of sales reports and presentations.
- Research new properties that can be added to the company’s portfolio.
- Maintain updated knowledge on the local market developments to answer questions clients might have.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Min 2 – 3 years’ experience in property sales
- Property sales experience in Bali is a big plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
Key Results and Deliverables
- Assures fully functioning CRM system and high quality levels of customer service.
- Delivers on individual project goals and achievement of agreed sales objectives.
- Delivers insightful analysis of market feedback to support and review sales strategies & processes with the team.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong in written & verbal communication skills, especially in English
- Excellent coordination skills
- Detail oriented and target driven
- Good knowledge of CRM systems
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- Equipped to build relations with clients, investors or stakeholders
- An agile team player that knows how to get the work done
Send email to: [email protected]
With subject: [Position Title]